/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, October 28, 2011

It's almost November!

Before we get started with a new month of challenges, I have an October update and an introduction. Remeber you have until Saturday night at 10 pm EST to play along with all of the October challenges to increase your chances of winning one of two sponsored prizes.

In addition to the prizes being offered at H2H, our sponsor Nichole is also offering a separate opportunity to win another prize - read on:

"I did a post on the Autumn/Halloween project and I added a give-away bonus that anyone who comments this week on your challenge (the Fall/Halloween challenge here at H2H) and on my H2H story post for this challenge (click here to comment) I will be adding a "Wicked" SOTM FREE (for this week's challenge participants) just in case anyone is interested in that stamp set and missed out".

So leave your comments for a chance at a Wicked stamp set!! Thanks Nichole!

No on to our introduction of the Guest DT for November - meet Allisa:




"Hello, my name is Allisa Chilton.  I joined Close to My Heart way back in 1997 when the company was known as DOTS.  I have seen a lot of changes in the company over the years and think we are just getting better and better with each new catalog.  I met my original upline in an online chat room.  She mailed me a DOTS catalog and I then made my first Christmas cards.  I mailed her one as well.  She then decided I needed to become a consultant. The rest is history.  I am mostly a scrapbooker, making handmade cards comes in a close second. I just recently joined the blog world and H2H Challenges.  I love participating in the challenges and seeing all of the great artwork that is submitted.  I am thrilled to be a guest design team member for November.  I look forward to seeing all of the great submissions".
 

Welcome Allisa! You can visit Allisa's blog at Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts or her website here. We look forward to seeing what Allisa shares with us in November!

See you all Monday for a new challenge!

No comments: