/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Our next Challenge - From our Heart to Yours

Sorry again for the delay - let's get right to the challenge!

It's From Our Heart to Yours week and the theme this time is sharing stories. The Design Team has created layouts that include journaling a story and they are passing the challenge along to you!

We want to see a scrapbook layout this week - single or double page - that includes journaling about the photos. Tell us a story! Layout can be paper crafted or created with Studio J. Here are the DT's entries - be sure to visit their blogs for further details:







Now it's your turn to share a story with us. Post your layout with journaling to your blog and then link up below. Remember, you have all month to play along with our challenges to be eligible for the prize drawing.

Also, I want to acknowledge the people who played along with all of the September challenges - they are:

Allisa
Belinda K.
Heather H. (rockingpaperscissors)
Karen C
Lisa Bzibziak
Miriam Pranther
Tammy
Sheila H
Wendy Coffman

If anyone was missed, please contact Haley at inkyscrapper@gmail.com. If you completed all the challenges of the month, you are welcome to visit our Badges page and grab the Addicted to H2H badge code for your blog. Thanks for joining us all month long!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I hope I did this challenge right. So much talent on this site. :-)

Scrappingma said...

Thanks for posting this challange!

Heather Jane said...

I had a lot of fun with this challenge. Thanks for motivating me to get creative with my journaling!

Creatique Candy said...

This was a really neat challenge to meet. I want to thank you very much for it as it was reminiscent to do.

Stampin n da Hood said...

:-) got it!

Lisa said...

This was a challenge that reminded me of the reason we do what we do... thank you!

Lubna said...

I love all of the layouts posted! Thanks for the inspiration and motivatiuon.

Twyla Norris said...

I think I am probably too late for this challenge, but I was looking for some inspiration and decided to play along anyways.

Cheryl Even said...

I'm late, too, but better late than never! I've been doing lots of title only layouts lately, so thanks for prodding me to get back into journaling. :)

Wendy Coffman said...

I think I've only got one more to catch up on this month - fun challenges!

Allisa said...

Just completed all of the challenges for the month!