/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, October 17, 2011

It's all in the numbers!

Thanks to everyone who played along with our challenge last week - your layouts were truly beautiful!

This week we're offering up a challenge that doesn't require words - we're looking for numbers! Create anything you want but you must include at least one number on it!

We have a number of inspiring projects from our DT to show so let's get to it!
First up, our Guest DT for October - Debra!

Beautiful - and perfect for this time of year! Thanks Debra!








Now it's your turn! Let's see those numbers this week. Remember, you must use Close To My Heart products or your link will be removed. Happy crafting!

16 comments:

Nickie Hoffer said...

Love this Challenge!

Anonymous said...

I was eager to get the new challenge. It was really fun to create. Thanks for motivating and stretching me. :-)

Melissa said...

Had fun with my first H2H challenge!

Anonymous said...

First time to ever use my solo numbers I think... :)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love that this site features Close To My Heart products! I appreciate all the time it takes to host this site for us to share our artwork. It does help get me creating...

Miriam Prantner said...

Linking up my tag album....lots of numbers! :)

Unknown said...

I've been missing Heart2Heart challenges because of busy life - loved this one! Thanks for another great challenge

Unknown said...

I love this challenge and look forward to playing in many more!

Tammy said...

Great challenge! I rarely use numbers in my cards, so it was fun to think outside my box.

Arlene B. said...

I managed to make and post this challenge on time this week!

Jolene Bebich said...

This one was super fun! Thank you!

Wendy Coffman said...

Catching up this week - fun challenges this month!

Allisa said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Scrap n Yap with Carolyn said...

Another great challenge. thanks

Creatique Candy said...

I enjoyed seeing all the lovely artwork from this challenge, although I'm a just a wee bit behind by nearly 3 days in getting it done I'm sooo happy I participated! Thanks H2H!

Lisa said...

I finally got this one done... now to see if I can get the last one done in time... but even if i don't I plan on finishing it anyway. This blog has been really good for me. Thanks again for the challenges!