/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Forward with H2H!!

Good Morning Everyone!

We are "springing forward" here at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!  Why you might ask?  Well that's because next Sunday, March 10. is Daylight Savings Time.  Usually this time change leads people to just DREAD this day BUT here at Heart 2 Heart, we thought it was a GREAT time to pose a challenge to you!


That's right our challenge this week is all about "springing forward" and EMBRACING the upcoming time change!   Your project can be anything that has to do with Daylight Savings Time or Springing Forward -- clocks, time, sun, spring, etc.- the possibilities are endless!

What's even better is that we have started MARCH MADNESS here on our challenge blog which means great things for you our readers, subscribers, and crafty peeps.  Now you do have to play to win - you know, like the lottery - and follow our usual challenge guidelines.  We have a couple of prizes that are not just for our usual players - we're looking for YOU -- our first time players!  

That's right, our first prize is for a first-time H2H player!  We're looking for someone who joins us for the very first time ever. To be eligible for this prize, you must NOT be a current Close To My Heart consultant, you need to follow the challenge guidelines, AND you must leave a comment in our comment section of that challenge telling us it's your first time participating at H2H challenges.  (One randomly-selected lucky newbie will win!)

We will also have a prize for a CTMH Consultant who participates AND the non-CTMH Consultant who participates the most in March!  Every time you link up, add a number with your name to help us keep track of the number of times you play, starting with your second time in March.  So, my second entry might look like "Susie#2" in the linky.  If you don't number your entries, we won't be able to count you for the prize.  (In the event of a tie, multiple prizes will be awarded.)

AND to make this even MORE fun, some of our craft Design Team members may be offering prizes on their blogs -- who is doing that you might ask???  Well, you will just have to check out each DT's blog for the details on their project to see who might be offering some blog candy.   You just never know who will be doing a giveaway throughout the month.

Now, on to this weeks' crafty creations from our Design Team members to inspire you to join us in this challenge.  Please don't forget to click on the Design Team member's name under their creation to visit their blog and see additional photos and details and don't forget to leave them some love -- they just LOVE to read your comments:

Our Guest Designer:  Amie Kiger

Angela - Angela's Craft Closet

Carol - Scramping with Carol

Haley - The Inky Scrapper

Tamytha - Paper Heartist

Jody - Cr8n' Memories

Lucy - Love 2 Create

Don't forget to read the guidelines at the top left and use the 'linky tool' below with a link that goes DIRECTLY TO YOUR H2H CHALLENGE POST!  You must use some CTMH products in your project or your link will be deleted.  Thanks for understanding!

Thanks for playing along...you'll have 'till the end of the month, March 31, to link up ALL of the March challenges. 
 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I just came across this blog recently (what a great blog!) and it's my first time participating at H2H challenges this week. I look forward to playing along with more challenges in the future!

Katy said...

You girls are ON FIRE this week!!! Love all the sun-shiny, springy, lovely things!!!

Anonymous said...

I must admit - we ROCKED this challenge Team A! Love everyone's creations!

Pam E. said...

GREAT challenge!!!!! #2

Romaine said...

OOps! Nimber 9 should be ROMAINE, dropped a letter. :0/

Becca-expressions said...

Ooops...forgot to add that this is my first entry for March. (I am not a consultant.) What a great challenge! I may even remember to turn my clock ahead this Saturday!!

sarahstone said...

I meant to stick a #2 after my name on #34. I'm not sure how to change it. Thanks :)

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

I love everyone's different takes on Spring Forward! SO many ideas! I guess I am the only one wanting to skip right to summer, lol! Beautiful artwork, ladies!!! :)

Brittany M. said...

I am SO happy that I found this blog! I love CTMH products, so I'm thrilled to see a challenge blog to use all my hoarded goodies over all these years :) I will be a first time H2H participant, and I can't wait! These challenges are fabulous!

Brittany M. said...

I'm sorry for the double post, but I forgot to mention that I am not a consultant (and never have been), just a fan :) Thanks again...

CG said...

Hi, This my first time participating in your challenge, and really the first time using CTMH products. I've had so much fun, I'm just finishing up the final March challenge now! Best, CG

Hansi Brittain said...

Oops! I forgot to number my last entry. It should be #14. Happy Easter!