/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

September Superlatives

We are long overdue in announcing our September Heart 2 Heart favorites, so thank you for your patience with us!  We are really thrilled with all of the participation we had, which makes it even more challenging to select our winners.

As always, our H2H ADDICTS are the first up on our agenda.  Thanks and congratulations to...
*Debi B.
*Artsy April
*Kelly B.
*I Luv Scrapping Too

Now on to the winners of each of the weekly challenges.
Poppy Color Challenge:
Becca
Michelle

Creative Coloring:
Wendy
Becca

Splat:
Kelly
Amy

Doodling:
Ms. Molly
Mary Gunn Funn

Change:
Artsy April
I Luv Scrapping Too
Aren't these submissions gorgeous?  We love all the HEART you put into the projects you share with us.  Thank you to everyone who played along in September!  You still have time to join us for our October challenges.

It is now time to unveil our September Top Chick.  Congratulations to...


*


*


*

Hansi

Be sure to grab your blog badges, winners!  Join us again this month!

5 comments:

Hansi Brittain said...

I am honored that you named me top chick this month. Thank you so much! Thank you also for the chance to remember how much fun doodling can be.

Amy Moore said...

Thanks H2H Team! I love that new splat stamp, it's hard not to use it on everything!! Glad you liked my card, thank you!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Hansi, that is some cool doodling! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thanks H2H for selecting my card on the color challenge! Always a fun surprise to see!

Ms Molly: said...

I've been so "OUT" of the blogging world, that I just saw that I won the doodling challenge waaaaay back in September! Thanks, ladies, for choosing my layout. I hope to participate again soon!